Tuesday, October 19, 2010

dear Miss Matched

It is so odd to have to wonder what goes on in your head as i am talking to you. I guess since you have little bearing on what is going on around you I shouldn't be worried if my comments are rude or if my questions are disjointed. Or even if I don't make any sense. But I am worried. For me. you see, its because when i start a conversation, in my mind i know that what i say will make sense by the way you respond. but you don't. which makes me unsure. which makes my brain go blank. I don't like my brain going blank, because i have my masters to finish, and if this happens often enough my thesis will be titled "Um, what? oh. ntah" and it will be on a piece of a used a4 paper stapled to my head.

I'm sure in a superhero world that will be a very useful skill. say Victor Von doom has a plan all set up to take you down and burn your ass. But as soon as he meets you, hang you atop a vat of boiling acid, starts a monologue of his plans and sees that you have not reacted in the slightest, he will lose all pride and meaning of being a super villain.

but you are not in that world, you're in this one. with me in it. and according to our birth dates, i was here first.

so all in all....

um...

all in all....

i...um.. i just wanna say...





*blank*

damn. that is your superpower. I'm doomed.

No comments: